31 Days of Halloween - Day 20

It's the 20th of October and it's time for my 20th creation.
Zaha Studio Blog is hosting this awesome event, and there are 15 participants in this extraordinary blog hop.  Join us for fun, frivolity and some fantastic prizes.

I'm so excited for Halloween this year because my teen is going to join in again!  This is her when she was about 8, the age my youngest is now.  I was able to have fun, take photos and dress her up. But apparently she's too cool for that - until this year!  She's going to get dressed up as a Vampire and she's bringing her friends over for our big fancy dress Halloween party. 

So I'm sharing some photos of the year she was a witch.  I used Photoshop magic to put her under the cubby (she didn't get squished at all).


For this layout I used a template from Designs by Cindy Schneider and the digi elements are from Kristen Aagard.  


Thanks for visiting today, to continue on the hop or to start at the beginning, click here:

Sarah - {you're here}

7 comments

Tink said...

Beautiful Little Witchling!!

Mary Holshouser said...

What goes around, comes around.
Glad she's going to enjoy Halloween
again. Great layout.
thanks for sharing.

My Side of Oz said...

Love that happy grin! Halloween Fun! Nan, LeighSBDesigner

Denise Bryant said...

Love those fun striped socks! Your page is great!

Tee said...

This is super cute!

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute layout! Woukd love to see this year's version!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Squeee, what fun!! I'm so glad Georgie hasn't yet outgrown Halloween! I love dressing up with the kids and having a bit of mad silly fun at Halloween. So cool that Amber will be joining in the fun this year with her pals. Bet mama is pretty happy about that! Awesome layout of Amber in her younger Halloween days. I've been thinking of doing a little Halloween scrapbook for my kiddos, so this has inspired me to get going! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo